Saturday, April 29, 2017

You're not good enough book tag!

I was challenged by the wonderful @pikamikareads on bookstagram to do this wonderful fun tag #yourenotgoodenough
Basically the tag has a set of 15 questions (or rather, situations) and you have to pick two random characters than choose the character who would best suit the situation/question.
You write down 30 names, put in a jar/mug/wtv and pick two names at random. I did this on my bookstagram story video. My answers are bellow!
Here we go!
[Note : The tag was created by ReadLikeWildFire]

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Options : Gansey (The Raven Boys) and Aramantha (acotar)
Gansey. I would not trust Aramantha to spell her own name!
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Options : Rowan (ToG) and Alosa (Daughter of the Pirate King)
Rowan, he is the most powerful. I would be far to drained to fight him after Alosa. That being said, I’m dead either way! LOL
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Options : Jem Carstairs (TID) and Akiva (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
Jem! Obviously. If you know me you know he is my number one book boyfriend!
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Options : Karu (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) and The Darkling (Grisha trilogy)
Karu!
One death for the Darkling was enough. I miss him! Besides, there is more chance of Karu volunteering anyway…
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Options : Will (TID) and Kaden (Remnant series)
Will, ‘cause I like Kaden more. But needless to say, I would rather both lived.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Options : Tessa (TID) and King of Hybern (acomaf)
Tessa. This was hard though, I was trying to figure out who would be more powerful, that would be best sidekick right?
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Options : Blue (Raven Boys) and Arcus (FrosBlood)
Arcus. He is terrible at communicating through out the book, so it makes sense.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Options : Kaz (SoC) and Rhysand (Acomaf)
Rhysand. It would be almost impossible for Kaz to comfort anyone since he can’t touch people. I would need a hug to cry on.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Options : Tamlin (acotar) and Mark Blackthorne (Lady Midnight
I don’t think either of them would be very popular, but I will go with Mark. I guess who could be popular for being different…
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Options : Dorian (ToG) and Magnus Damora (Falling Kingdoms)
I am sad to say Magnus. If you know me you also know Magnus is my number 2 on book boyfriend list. But I cannot picture my cinnamon roll king forgetting anything that important. And well, that is important! hehe
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Options : Patch (Hush Hush saga) and Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)
Cinder. Patch is too secretive and mysterious to be online and Cinder is shy enough that I can see her comfortable behind a laptop camera.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Options : Aelin (ToG) and Cleiona Bellos (Faling Kingdoms)
Aelin, my hero
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Options : Matthias (SoC) and Ronan (Raven Boys)
Matthias! He is just so sweet and adorable. I cried my heart out in the book.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Options : Maven and Maere (Red Queen series)
Neither of them would be good with replying text. But I believe Maeven would purposely pic who to reply and to not reply, so I will go with him!
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Options : Feyre (acotar) Queen Maeve (ToG)
Feyre!!! Gosh… can you imagine waking up and finding Maeve in your house?!?!

This was an awesome tag guys! Go do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment