Skip to main content

Deep (Stage Dive #4) by Kylie Scott- 5 Stars

Deep- Kylie Scott
I am so sad this is the last book, I need MORE!!!!
I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Stage Dive guys. All their stories were unique, romantic, passionate, perfect! This series is no shadow of doubt one of the best rock-star series out there. The male characters are amazing but the girls are phenomenal too!
Off I go to read the Dive Bar series I guess (I already read Dirty a while back, review here)

Deep was just as amazing as the other books. I LOVED Ben. Sure, he drove me crazy at times... but that is all part of the fun with these boys right?

We have known Liz for sometime now,  she is Anne's little sister. She immediately had a huge crush on Ben and struggles to leave him alone. He tries his best to stay away from her. One, because he doesn't do relationships; and two, because that would destroy his friendship with Mal, who warned him to stay the hell away from his little sister-in-law. Things obviously don't work out quite like Mal would have hoped. Their paths don't just cross, Liz manages to get exactly what she wanted from Ben...and then what she didn't want too...
Ben freaks out at the idea of being a dad, he tries to pull himself together but it takes him sometime to get his act together. 
All in all this book has what I now consider Kylie Scott trade marks: humour, romance, depth of character! This was beautiful. Go Read!

“You’re giving him a place to belong, things to plan for, a life outside of all of this. Idiot didn’t even realize he needed it, but he does. You’re grounding him. No one else has given him that in a long time.” 

Blurb:
Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive. So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently.

Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible... but will it lead to a connection of the heart?

If you haven't read anything by Kylie Scott yet you are MAD. GO GO GO GO!!!

Find the book:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Promises and Pomegranates (Monsters & Muses #1) by Sav R. Miller

I was very excited about this read. The reviews are good, the people recommending it were people whose recommendations I have liked in the past. And in the end, at did like this one. But I will confess from the start that Promises and Pomegranates  did not blow me away. Blurb: Elena To most, Kal Anderson is a villain. Harbinger of death, keeper of souls, frequenter of nightmares. Doctor Death. Hades incarnate. They say he stole me. Usurped my fiancĂ© and filled the cracks in my heart with empty promises. Imprinted his crimson fingerprints on my psyche and tried to set me free. They’re not wrong, per se. Except it was my choice to stay. Kal To most, Elena Ricci is an innocent. Goddess of springtime, lover of poetry, angel of my nightmares. Little one. Persephone personified. They say I ruined her. Shattered her virtue and devoured her soul like a succulent pomegranate. Embedded my evil as deep as I could possibly get and tried to set her free. They’re not wrong, per se. Except it was she

Crow and Reaper by A. Zavarelli (Boston Underworld #1 and #2)

Crow and Reaper by A. Zavarelli (Boston Underworld #1 and #2) @glimpses_of_my_books These books are (to me at least) two VERY different books and the reason you should never give up on an author after just one book. I did not like Crow  one tiny bit. But I absolutely loved Reaper . One is a 1 star, while the other is a 4...  Let's start with the good first, Reaper . Ronan is likely to break your heart. Throughout the book we get snippets of his past, accounts of everything he had to go through before Crow and his mother find him and save him from the horrible life he was leaving. In a way, although I wasn't a fun of Crow in the first book, his love and care for Ronan had made me like him a little better. Ronan is not quiet, moody, and broody by choice. It is a consequence of all the things he has been through, the things I mentioned above that will break your heart... He is caring and loving, but he has no idea how to put those things in action. He is, in a way, one of the mos

Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy #1) by Ashley Jade

Continuing with my newest obsession, bully romance, we now have Jace. Insufferable, hateful, vengeful Jace. Blurb: I never thought I'd step foot in Royal Manor again. But four years later, here I am... back to finish my senior year at Royal Hearts Academy. And forced to face Jace Covington. My first friend. First crush. First kiss. The one I left behind. Only—he isn't the same boy I gave my heart to. This new Jace is as cruel as he is gorgeous. And he's determined to make my life a living hell. Along with the rest of his glorified family and crew of tyrants. They expect me to worship the ground they walk on like everyone else, but I'd rather eat dirt. If Jace Covington wants me gone...he'll have to try harder. Because I've never been the kind of girl to play by the rules. Jace is cruel. Not as cruel as some of the other bully romances I've been reading lately, but he is definitely not a nice guy. Burnt by his past, still hurting from everything that happened